The property is a residential farm of 104 acres, laid out in one block, fronting onto two roads. The land is of excellent quality, suitable for all types of farming enterprises.
Located approximately 3km from New Inn, 7km from Rosegreen, 11km from Cahir, 11km from Cashel and just 8km from the nearest M8 junction.
The farm has the benefit of 1 km of road frontage, with four separate access points from two roads. In addition, the land is well serviced with well maintained internal farm roadways, allowing for easy access to the entire holding.
The main residence / farmhouse is a traditional two storey detached dwelling house, refurbished in 2005, extending to circa 2,600 sq. ft. It comprises:
- Ground floor – Entrance hall, kitchen, utility room, dining / sitting room with patio doors to garden, two bedrooms and two bathrooms.
- First floor – Three double bedrooms and two bathrooms.
- Services – mains water, electricity, telephone and domestic septic tank
Additional residential accommodation:
Two one-bedroom / bathroom apartments (extending to circa 550 sq. ft. and 390 sq. ft. respectively). These units are accommodated within a former stone outhouse.
- Staff canteen and changing room / toilets circa 700 sq. ft.
- 1 no. secure walled hay barn circa 2,000 sq. ft.
- Secure walled machinery shed, circa 1,600 sq. ft.
Two stables plus tack room.
VIEWING STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT
Please contact 062-62500 for more information.